Outdoor or Out Of Home Advertising Has Become Much More Than Just Roadside Billboards.
In fact, Out Of Home it is in the midst of an evolution that has allowed it to grow its market share while other traditional media struggles.
It has come to include multiple platforms and options that capture and reinforce consumers’ attention as they go about their daily routines:
- Bus Wraps
- Transit Shelters & Benches
- Taxi Toppers
- Mall Advertising
- Commuter Rail/Subway Ads
- Sidewalk Art
- Brand Ambassadors & Street Teams
- Street Media & Events
Below are some of the many advantages of outdoor advertising:
- Visibility - Outdoor advertising is viewable every second of every day of the year not only when a spot or print ad runs
- Increasing Impact - Increased viewing potential due to longer average commute times
- Ad Blocker Resistant - impressions from real ads not subject to Bot fraud or ad blocking technology
- Conversions - Nearly one-fourth of viewers prompted by OOH ads to search for additional information
- Frequency - as consumers repeat commuting and local driving patterns
- Cost - Competitive cpms
- New Technology - retarget users who drive by your outdoor ads on their mobile devices!
For more information, check out our blog:
At EMG, we have over 20 years’ experience conceiving, negotiating and flawlessly executing impactful Outdoor campaigns for numerous verticals.
Contact us for more information today!